Monday, March 28, 2011

Up and Down

The last few days have been rough. I sense myself slowly winding down into depression. I seem to have moments of upward mobility and start feeling better but it is only fleeting. Tonight I find myself in pain and unsure of where to go from here. My friends don't know...and many of them wouldn't understand if they did know. They just think I'm being antisocial.

The medications don't seem to be making much of a difference. If anything, they seem to make me cycle rapidly. These ups and downs have to stop soon...right?

My sleep patterns have changed drastically. I sleep for most of the day and continue to find myself exhausted and unable to do anything without great effort. It feels as if I spend all of my energy just convincing myself to do the daily activities that are required of me. Socializing just isn't happening. Does more sleep help? I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment